Sooooo i feel bad because this was one of the the 12 days of christmas tea swaps..and uh it’s almost summer. So my apologies to Azzrian! I blame my pregnant friend since i had finally gotten to a point when i was comfortable enough to open some new matchas, and she dumped another 7 full tins of matcha on me. So i had to get through all of those ones before i was able to open this. But the minute i had room to open a new one, THIS was the first one i opened.

I really like the flavour of this one. I don’t think i’d like champagne matcha on it’s own, but paired with the strawberry, this makes for a really nice “bubbly” strawberry flavoured champagne matcha! thank you so much azzrian for this creative take on your day!

Toronto, ON