drank Cinnamon Swirl Bread by sTEAp Shoppe

awe yeah! cinnamon swirl bread is in the house! 4 oz of it. So yes…i’m a happy camper, especially with the resteep value on this one. It was the perfect tea to go along with today’s work fiascos in the morning. I’m really glad i have this now when i want it instead of jsut the memory of it from my swap with tastybrew :)

Tealizzy

Nice! I’m getting low on mine. Aaahhh! At least shipping only takes a day ;)

for YOU maybe lol mine has to travel to my tea mule and then come up after a weekend :)

Tealizzy

I know. I was just rubbing it in a little ;) Honestly, I wish I could just pick some up in person because they are literally like an hour drive from me. Then I wouldn’t have to pay for shipping!

haha

i’ve thought about showing up at stacy’s door….gimme my butiki tea! lol

Lol! I would do that!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Stacy works out of New Jersey and that’s right next door. I could totally do that! ;-)

Terri HarpLady

I need to try some of this one.

Oh there will be some sent to you :)

Comments

Tealizzy

Nice! I’m getting low on mine. Aaahhh! At least shipping only takes a day ;)

haha

i’ve thought about showing up at stacy’s door….gimme my butiki tea! lol

Lol! I would do that!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Terri HarpLady

I need to try some of this one.

Oh there will be some sent to you :)

Toronto, ON