drank Fruity Pu-erh by The Tea Grotto

SIPDOWN! Man i really need to make sure i’m doing my one a day, so here’s to hopefully 1 of 2 or 3 tonight to make up for earlier this week :) not to mention the tea that arrived from cavo that bumped my numbers up.

I have enjoyed this one a bunch because it not only has a fun fruity flavour, but you can still taste the tea base underneath it all. I very much hate it when you might as well be drinking juice for all that the flavours hide the tea…especially with pu-erh. Thank you again kallieboo! for this one!

Toronto, ON