drank Crimson Berry by Sloane Tea Company

Figured i should get around to trying some of my newer unopened teas, if only since that will also make them sipdowns sooner :) Especially for those that are in sample sizes! I picked this up because i wanted a tarty berry tea to cold brew in the summer. I know a lot of people would find this a little sour with the lemongrass and hibiscus but to me it’s the perfect blend to add to a splash of lemonade! Making a refreshing cup of cold tea in the summer. It’s also something that i THINK i can get my other half to drink…once i add the lemonade to it :)

Toronto, ON