drank Pondi Cherry by New Mexico Tea Company

thanks dexter! This is another one from the box that dexter sent me and i have to say one of the nice things about is, is there are a bunch of rooibos and tisane in it, so that’s a nice change. My cupboard is 75% black teas with/without flavouring; 15% puerhs; and maybe 5% rooibos/tisanes. Which is sad because i generally like them. a bunch. so yay for new teas to try!

This one is a pretty sour tea. I tried this one hot tonight and i’ve got a cold brew for tomorrow going. i think this will be better as a cold brew, since there’s an after taste in this hot that i’m not a fan of. The initial sips of this one were pretty sour but then as it cooled, it became much less so. Overall, not bad, though i think i prefer the other cherry version from NMT co. that dexter sent me. Thanks Dexter!

Toronto, ON