drank Raspberry Cream by 52teas

Another sample from Alphakitty!
Going to brew the rest of this one soon and write up proper notes. As of now I’d just be going off of memory (I was busy and didn’t write down any notes). For now, I will just say that I really enjoyed this one. May be my favorite 52teas so far. Sweet (just a tad of that raspberry tartness), creamy, and nicely balanced. The raspberry really stood out (and in a non artificial way, too!), which I was hoping for!

Alphakitty

I am surprised this one isn’t more popular—it’s still in stock weeks later, but it is just so tasty!

He must have reblended then cause it was all out the other day when I went to pick up more.

Emily M

Alphakitty – I know! It’s really tastey!
Sil – I thought it was out of stock, too, but last night there were four left.