The smell of this tea was SOOOOOOooo much better than the Japanese cherry. It smelled grassy, almost like hay and a little flowery. It reminded me of being in an open field.

The taste starts out grassy just like the smell. It’s got a lightly sweet aftertaste that is intensified if I hold it in my mouth. As I smell more of it and as it begins to cool, the grassy smell becomes more floral and the sweet taste becomes a little more defined as fruity- kind of a warmish apple taste?

Overall a pleasant tea. I look forward to trying another cup of it.

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY