drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

If you have Netflix instant and you haven’t watched Orange is the New Black yet, do it!!! It’s so good. I’m taking a break to watch this…I’ve already watched five episodes, oops.

I’ve also been mostly drinking coffee because I’m trying to get a sense of the flavors in it for work, I remembered I like Latin American coffees so I’ve got two from Whole Foods and all I really get is chocolate. Well that’s not really a problem I guess. I also learned that tea is about 32895289 times easier to cold brew. Holy crap it takes a lot of coffee. I went to work for the first time at 5:30am yesterday but I was only there roughly an hour, I actually quite liked being out at that time…cuts the travel time in half!

I’ve been holding onto this from last summer because I didn’t want to have to buy more, but now that I’m working I think it will be okay to load up again soon. This is definitely my favorite fruit tea. Or maybe tied with that cherry kiwi coconut one. I am terrible at playing favorites. But I seem to have forgotten how I like it, I used a tablespoon per cup for double strength tea to ice and it just doesn’t have the same oomph I remember. I know I definitely used a lot more. I did put 2 tbsp worth in the measuring cup and have left the rest just sitting so I’m going to pour myself another glass.

It’s a bit better, I’m wondering if it just doesn’t last, so to speak. It just doesn’t taste as good as I remember and this is one of my favorites!! So once I get my first paycheck I think I will order me a fresh batch. It has the sweetness I remember but it just feels like the flavors have dulled down.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire