drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

This is freaking delicious but when on sale, a half gallon of Simply Orange with mango or pineapple is cheaper. As in, HALF the price. And that’s exactly what this tastes like, just with less body and a weird alcoholic drink aftertaste.

50g, $6.75, got me about 5 tbsp of tea. Nowhere near enough to do a double strength steep for a 2 qt pitcher of iced tea, and the big orange slices made me apprehensive about cold steeping because I didn’t want the peels to make this bitter. So I just dumped it all in a pyrex cup and let it sit for a long time and sort of cool before I diluted it with water.

I would probably prefer it stronger, but already at almost 85 cents a cup I wouldn’t ever get this again. What a rip off, I regret ever buying it. (Ugh and just think if I double strength steeped it for a liter pitcher it would be $1.70 a cup!!!! I could have a cup of tea 3x larger at that price at work!)

Nxtdoor

I had a sample of this with an order a while back. I think in the pack were 2 orange slices and 2 pieces of dried mango. That was it. Waste of tinfoil, man

momo

Seriously; that would barely make a cup!

Kittenna

The peels will make it better! Blech!

Ruby Woo Scarlett

The price is outrageous, wow.

Comments

Nxtdoor

momo

Seriously; that would barely make a cup!

Kittenna

The peels will make it better! Blech!

Ruby Woo Scarlett

The price is outrageous, wow.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire