drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

I am starting to think that the gross cup I had of this tea might have been caused by my Timolino and not the water. At least I hope because I had a sip of this today (and then got distracted by packing and cleaning) and it was amazing! Like a delicious chocolate coconut treat :).

In other news, I am already at the gate and my flight doesn’t leave until 8. Thank god for wi-fi.

Flavors: Chocolate, Coconut

Roswell Strange

I’ve decided I don’t like the new spelling; even if it is more correct.

VariaTEA

It took me a while to figure out what you were referring to and tbh I think I prefer the old spelling better as well. It had more flow.

OMGsrsly

Ooh, that’s messing with my BRAIN! :) Who are you again? ;)

Comments

Roswell Strange

I’ve decided I don’t like the new spelling; even if it is more correct.

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Ooh, that’s messing with my BRAIN! :) Who are you again? ;)

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario