Oh… Oh!

This steeped up brilliantly tonight! Very decadent with sweet apple notes, buttery, glazed pastry notes, and soft notes of pistachio. I bet some milk would have enhanced the creaminess, but this was also perfectly fine without.

Yvonne

Oh wow, this sounds spectacular.

VariaTEA

I shall follow your steeping parameters and hopefully I will be as pleased as you are :)

this is a pretty tasty one!

Suziqzer

Sounds like yum.. Never had pistachio in tea, but can image it.

Comments

Yvonne

Oh wow, this sounds spectacular.

VariaTEA

this is a pretty tasty one!

Suziqzer

Sounds like yum.. Never had pistachio in tea, but can image it.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada