On the Eleventh day of Christmas Steepster gave to me eleven Pipers piping…

Yeah, I know. I’m drinking this way after the 11th day of Christmas but I just didn’t want to steep this up on a day where it didn’t feel right. That sort of seemed like a waste of an interesting blend and Isaila’s creativity. So I’m having it now.

1 1/2 tsp. of leaf, just under boiling water steeped 3 min.

Taste wise, I actually really like this. It reminds me a lot of another tea I’ve had, but I’m having a hard time placing what. I’m sure it’ll come to me though. Anyway, I get a nice, smooth black base and tons of creamy vanilla/coconut. That’s topped off with a very subtle and sweet apple – not tart apple, sweet apple. It almost tastes caramelized?

Ah, that’s it! It’s like a black cross of DT’s Gold Rush and RiverTea’s Mulberry White! Smooth caramel/coconut from Gold Rush and hints of caramel/apple from Mulberry White!

Anyway, I like it.

Also, I’m gonna leave this here for anyone curious/wishing to be mortified by Matt Smith (fair warning):

Diddly Bop.

JustJames

meh, not mortified (not so much news to me, lol) but the guy at the end….. AWESOME!

VariaTEA

haha I like the name of the tumblr. It seems as though there is a bit of a carrot juice/tomato sauce theme in our posts today.

Roswell Strange

OMG I didn’t even notice that!

Isaila

Matt Smithhhhh. Although he’s not prettier than Tennant.

Roswell Strange

I agree – Tennant is my favourite. Capaldi reminds me of an angry owl. And, I just really dislike Christopher :/

Comments

JustJames

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

OMG I didn’t even notice that!

Isaila

Matt Smithhhhh. Although he’s not prettier than Tennant.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada