drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Cold Brew! Total of nine hours, and so close to a sipdown! Woot!

I drank this while I was at work today, and it was a very lovely, sweet drink that was refreshing. When I think of this one the word “Ambrosia”, as in the nectar of the Gods, comes to mind. I enjoyed it right until the end of the shift!

My shift was great today, by the way. I was completely surprised because all the other keyholders/supervisors bought me a cake to celebrate which was so cool and so unexpected, especially since I’ve only been there for four days, and that’s not even going to be my permanent location; I only have a week longer there…

So, it was a great birthday shift!

__Morgana__

Sounds like a most excellent birthday. Happy birthday!

Comments

__Morgana__

Sounds like a most excellent birthday. Happy birthday!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada