drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Cold Brew! Total of nine hours, and so close to a sipdown! Woot!

I drank this while I was at work today, and it was a very lovely, sweet drink that was refreshing. When I think of this one the word “Ambrosia”, as in the nectar of the Gods, comes to mind. I enjoyed it right until the end of the shift!

My shift was great today, by the way. I was completely surprised because all the other keyholders/supervisors bought me a cake to celebrate which was so cool and so unexpected, especially since I’ve only been there for four days, and that’s not even going to be my permanent location; I only have a week longer there…

So, it was a great birthday shift!

__Morgana__

Sounds like a most excellent birthday. Happy birthday!

Comments

__Morgana__

Sounds like a most excellent birthday. Happy birthday!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada