Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Melon, Peach, Rose, Rosehips, Flowers
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I drank a cuppa this morning and it was good. Didn’t leave a lasting impression on me as one of my “have to haves in mass bulk”, but it was yummy :)

Lovely tea, very nice and floral. I’m pretty new to the loose leaf teas but this is a really good floral tea. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do, but I had to go back to Davids and buy more after I went through my sample quickly. You do need to be careful about steeping as it does have a fine line between sweet and bitter. Good morning tea though!

absolutely beautiful tea. Very floral. I’m new to tea so I can’t really identify what the floral notes are, but its a very warming tea and soothes to soul. Its a great comfort tea.

Day 31 of my #101daysoftea challenge. 1 tbsp in my… larger teapot.

I know this tea can oversteep easily, but I think I might have understeeped it this time. However, putting the bag in for another minute or so with each cup helped as I nursed this along.

The jasmine and rose create a floral taste that boarders on fruity. I found that a bit of honey brings out the full body of the tea perfectly.

I still don’t think I have the secret of a perfect brew of Three Wishes perfectly down, but I enjoy it more and more as I get closer to mastering this tea.

Positively delightful. Don’t oversteep, it has a fine line between perfect and bitter.

Love this tea! The fragrance is divine… lightly floral, but not overpowering and the green and black tea combination is a nice balance.

I definitely like black+green tea combinations and this one doesn’t disappoint. Very flowery yet strong brew. However, I am more into berries when it comes to flavored tea, so it wasn’t anything special for me personally ergo the lower score. Not something I’d stock up on or perhaps even buy again but no negative emotions either. Something like that.

here’s the tea that has me planning my nxt david’s tea run!
i sooo don’t want to be caught without 3 wishes in my tea pantry!
perfect afternoon cup of delite ")

This is my family and coworkers favourite choice. The aroma is tropical, but the taste is mild and soothing. We even store pitchers of this cold in the fridge for some amazing ice tea!

A light black tea with a smooth flower taste. Reminds me of “maui wowi” from Teaopia (which I believe is discontinued, so this would be a good replacement for those of you who miss that one). It’s tropical smelling and tasting and the black tea is a nice background flavor, the other flavors (jasmine, rose) are what you taste more. The aftertaste is more of the black tea.