Green Herbal Blend
Ginseng, Green Tea, Honey,, Natural Flavours
Grass, Green, Honey
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “*CupOfTree* sent me some of this loose-leaf! Thanks! Prior to today I have only had the bagged version. I will say the loose leaf is much better. It smells like Ginseng and Honey and it tastes...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “DH came home early from his cofffeshop studying and ruined my vibe & concentration by nixing the xmas music and putting on my fave movie (Indiana Jones). So, I mustered up the willpower to...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2468 tasting notes
  • “Haha I've got two teas going on right now because I got this for after dinner at Panera. I think I have some of the loose leaf of this from Cup of Tree that I haven't tried yet, oops. So since this...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “Oh, I really like this tea. I was not expecting to like this tea. I was expecting some kind of hibiscusy, bitter-crushed-up green tea, yucky herbal concoction. But the actual tea? It smelled...” Read full tasting note
    ragashanti 92 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – A relaxing blend combines the ancient healthy properties of China green tea with Panax ginseng and full blossom honey. This delicious, subtly sweet tea offers a peaceful sipping experience. Formerly Tea of Enlightenment.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Maybe I got a bad batch, but yuck!
teabags smelt horrible..but went ahead and brewed. BIG mistake, the smell almost was too much for me, but I did manage a sip before I emptied my pot apologizing all the while for making such a horrible tea in her.

Love this tea. I’ve been looking for a sweeter green tea for during the day. Only problem is I’ve taken to drinking it at night and then cannot fall asleep!

This is one of my favorite “easy” teas. I always keep it on hand. It’s a great tea for a cold or sore throat. It has an amazing sweet flavor and I only add a little bit of sugar, but it almost doesn’t need any.

Saturday Sample Sipdown #4!

I’m halfway towards my sipdown goal for Easter weekend. Go me!

As with my first attempt at this tea, this is heavily honey-flavoured, with a bit of the ginseng in the background. There’s not much else going on. However, this was soothing to my stomach, which is digesting a very large evening snack of crusty bread, brie, and caramelized onions. Mmmm.

Thanks again to darby for the swap!

Kaylee

That snack sounds delicious.

Christina

If you’re interested, here’s the kind of caramelized onion I was eating – soooo good with bread and brie: http://www.bo-coq.com/site/index.php/en/products-brickstone

I have a can of filter bags from The Republic of Tea which match this description: China green tea, honey and ginseng. Mine is a special edition, it appears, but this seems to be the very same tea.

I have had ginseng blend teas in the past, and this one strikes me as a bit heavy on the ginseng. The smell of the dried tea in the filter bags is much more richly redolent of honey than is the brewed liquor, but the taste is certainly not unpleasant. It’s not really a green tea experience for me, but hopefully it is therapeutic.

I usually prefer my teas in loose leaf form but for those times when I need portable tea in a bag this is perfect. Not very strong on the green tea side, it’s fairly forgiving with water temperature. I love the honey taste and smell, that’s what brings me back to it again and again.

I stumbled on this this tea at a Panera while killing time before a movie. Put two tea bags in a large cup and had to leave it in the car because it was too hot to drink and we had to get in to the movie. I wasn’t expecting much when I came back and since it was 20 degrees outside I knew it would be cold, but I really liked it, so much so I bought it. Unfortunately, I have not been able to duplicate what happened that night. :) It does smell like honey, but really doesn’t taste like honey and has an aftertaste.

8 min or more

One of my favourites, I like drinking this in the afternoon.

Mixed with ginger peach tea

I know it’s a honey flavored tea….but I thought that the honey flavor overpowered the whole thing and detracted from the taste of the green tea.