Green Herbal Blend
Ginseng, Green Tea, Honey,, Natural Flavours
Flowers, Honey, Bitter, Grass, Green
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – A relaxing blend combines the ancient healthy properties of China green tea with Panax ginseng and full blossom honey. This delicious, subtly sweet tea offers a peaceful sipping experience. Formerly Tea of Enlightenment.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Other than the Earl Grayer, this is the only of RoT’s flavored green teas that I can drink. While it’s nice enough, and the honey flavor pleasant, it isn’t something I bother to keep at home; just my go-to cup at Panera. It does hold up fairly well to a long steep, but some bitterness doesn’t bother me.

This smells and tastes very strongly of honey- an herby, delicious honey that I’d love to get in a skincare product. But I don’t like to drink the strong taste of honey particularly, so as soon as I smelled this, I knew I was in trouble. The green tea was overshadowed by the ginseng and honey. I did get a bit of an energy boost from this, but it meant that I felt a bit shaky and no more alert. I knew I wasn’t going to like this one going in- trying to make things taste like honey is never a great idea in my book.

Tea bag teas are usually not my thing but I thought I give it a try since the sample came with the brochure I ordered. The tea gave out a sweet smell of honey when I first opened and brewed it. However, I was not impressed with the way it tasted. While the smell of the honey was certainly dominate, I was not able to really taste much of it in tea itself. I was also expecting a certain sweet/bitter note from the Ginseng but I did not find any. The slight lingering after taste was a bit awkward/unfamiliar and somewhat unpleasant (perhaps I’m too use to the nice sweet after taste of Oolong teas). Overall, the aroma was nice but the tea was somewhat of a disappointment :-/

A light green tea, probably the best I’ve tried yet. It’s my first from ROT and they’ve won me over. :-)

I got this with my republic of tea catalogue an I have a cold so I thought this would be a perfect thing to help me feel better.

I am usually not the biggest fan of honey so I was a little skeptical but this tea was very delicious. It was very smooth and balanced. No one flavor over powered the tea. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it.

Feeling a little hoarse today? This is a deliciously revitalizing and energizing tea, especially after you add a tablespoon of honey. It has a very round flavor, thick almost, but very smooth.

The honey compliments the green tea to provide the perfect level of sweetness and taste. I also find that the tea keeps me relaxed but very focused. This is the perfect tea to drink in between classes to help me through my day.

This tea has a delicate, sweet flavor but is very bold. I had this team medium-hot with a little bit of sugar.