Green Herbal Blend
Ginseng, Green Tea, Honey,, Natural Flavours
Bitter, Honey, Grass, Green
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – A relaxing blend combines the ancient healthy properties of China green tea with Panax ginseng and full blossom honey. This delicious, subtly sweet tea offers a peaceful sipping experience. Formerly Tea of Enlightenment.

About The Republic of Tea View company

A light green tea, probably the best I’ve tried yet. It’s my first from ROT and they’ve won me over. :-)

I got this with my republic of tea catalogue an I have a cold so I thought this would be a perfect thing to help me feel better.

I am usually not the biggest fan of honey so I was a little skeptical but this tea was very delicious. It was very smooth and balanced. No one flavor over powered the tea. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it.

Feeling a little hoarse today? This is a deliciously revitalizing and energizing tea, especially after you add a tablespoon of honey. It has a very round flavor, thick almost, but very smooth.

The honey compliments the green tea to provide the perfect level of sweetness and taste. I also find that the tea keeps me relaxed but very focused. This is the perfect tea to drink in between classes to help me through my day.

This tea has a delicate, sweet flavor but is very bold. I had this team medium-hot with a little bit of sugar.