Twinings Darjeeling in the teabags (not lose).
Brewing time 2:30 minutes, Brewing temp 195 (using Breville One-Touch Tea Maker), 5 teabags in filter, 1200cc water.
1. This is my first time drinking any darjeeling.
2. I drank the first cup without sugar (I normally use sugar). It was not bitter and indeed was very smooth.
3. As the tea cooled it did have a a bit of an unusual flavor on the back of the throat that it did not appreciate but it was definitely not bitter. With sugar this off taste was completely removed.
4. I cannot really describe the aroma, it was not an aroma I recognized but most are describing malty and I have never smelled a malt, so maybe that is it.
5. I found the tea (after adding the sugar) pleasant. I liked it but it is not amongst my favorites, but I will buy it again for occasional drinking.