drank Troika by Kusmi Tea

I love revisiting older teas that I haven’t had in a while. It’s amazing how much better my palate has gotten, and it’s especially evident to me with these Russian Blends. Now they taste so different from one another, when before I struggled to discern flavors in them. Yay, progress! I also feel now that they deserve higher ratings than I initially gave, as the flavoring is that lovely French variant that tastes somewhat subtle and natural as opposed to the Della Terra, David’s, etc. variant that I almost can’t stomach anymore.

As much as I’m enjoying this tea, I can’t justify keeping it around when I’m already going to be keeping both St. Petersburg and Prince Vladimir. Two bergamot teas are enough! I think Bouquet of Flowers way have to wiggle its way into the rehoming box, blah floral!

boychik

I still want to try Traktir.

Comments

boychik

I still want to try Traktir.

I am a shameless Western steeper!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Lightly Roasted Oolong
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Mariage Frères
Yunomi

Not A Fan
High Mountain Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root