Thank you, BoxerMama, for this and all the other little Harney & Son samples! I don’t get the chance to try their teas very often. This is a one tea bag affair so I won’t bother assigning my arbitrary numbers today.

If I’m going decaf it shall be Vanilla Comoro for me in the future. The liquor smells like a vanilla cream cloud. The taste is just as smooth, and warm. The creamy sweetness is on par with any self-respecting ice cream scoop and cone. If someone made a cup of this for me and didn’t say what it was I’m not quite sure I would know it was tea.

I’m surprised BoxerMama was generous enough to give any of this away. This is very good, and I think it’s knocking me out as I speak..type.. think… stuff (what?). Good night, Steepsterites!

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: