I could do without this in my life.

Tastes and smells a bit like bubblegum. Salty, smokey bacon pops into the finish and aftertaste, but the cup has more of a candied citrus thing going for it.

Not bad, actually kind of neat, but I still wish it would leave my life forever.

I’ll give it a rating when I finally work through my packet. Only then will my deepest, darkest feelings for this rooibos be fully realized.

OMGsrsly

Hah! I got a sample of this one from Dexter3657, and haven’t had the courage to try it yet.

Spencer

Candied citrus is spot-on. Thanks for the chance to try this!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Spencer

Candied citrus is spot-on. Thanks for the chance to try this!

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: