I could do without this in my life.

Tastes and smells a bit like bubblegum. Salty, smokey bacon pops into the finish and aftertaste, but the cup has more of a candied citrus thing going for it.

Not bad, actually kind of neat, but I still wish it would leave my life forever.

I’ll give it a rating when I finally work through my packet. Only then will my deepest, darkest feelings for this rooibos be fully realized.

OMGsrsly

Hah! I got a sample of this one from Dexter3657, and haven’t had the courage to try it yet.

Spencer

Candied citrus is spot-on. Thanks for the chance to try this!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Spencer

Candied citrus is spot-on. Thanks for the chance to try this!

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada