Oh wow! exam tomorrow…. how do i do this quickly?

gong show week.
nevermind, gong show semester.
bought some zen teas because i’ve had to drop my caffeine… tried a chamomile blend? baaaaaaaaad call!
but they threw this is as a sample.
it’s amazing.

if my exam is half as amazing i’ll be very very happy!
BYE!

__Morgana__

xoxo thank you!!!! =0)

Fingers crossed!

JustJames

what would i do without you guys?

OMGsrsly

Go out on the street and wait for… umm, politely demand people to wish you luck, duh. ;)

JustJames

just wait til i’m at liberty to tell you about the nonsense that’s gone on this semester; suffice to say it provides incentive to NEVER let myself fall under the management of a person like this. double doctorate all the way— even if i lose my mind doing it.

you won’t believe my story…

boychik

Good luck

yyz

Good luck James!!! I kind of cringe for you. Please make sure that you are taking care of yourself. Glad your heading towards the end of the semester.

JustJames

thank you!!! me too, yyz. sadly, i can’t wait until this semester is over =0(. truly… can someone hit fast forward?

caile

Good luck!

Comments

__Morgana__

xoxo thank you!!!! =0)

Fingers crossed!

JustJames

what would i do without you guys?

JustJames

you won’t believe my story…

boychik

Good luck

yyz

caile

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC