I bought this one because it reminds me of my Grandad (who is Welsh and still lives in Wales). Plus I can never have too many black teas, great for when guests come over and just simply ask for tea. :)

The loose mixture smells strongly earthy with a touch of malt. Deep brown black in colour and looks like most other loose black teas.

Once steeped a drop of milk was added. A strong smelling malty tea is created.

It’s strong with a smooth and sweet malty mist. The strength is equal to a decent breakfast tea or for whenever you need a bit of a boost. Even though it’s strong it does taste fresh and the fact that it’s organic boosts it up in rank.

Looks like I have just found a cheap yet delicious and strong black tea to stock up on. :)

Ze_Teamaker

Welsh blend? I will have to try that sometime. I have a lot of welsh in my family.

Kasumi no Chajin

what he said ^ :) thanks for posting this!

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Kasumi no Chajin

what he said ^ :) thanks for posting this!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom