A hint of orange with some sweeter spices in there (cinnamon, maybe? it’s hard to tell), this is a lovely tea that I’m quite happy to start my day off with.

Trying something new with Steepster today. Due to the snippets only showing the first certain number of characters from a community review, I’m sharing my thanks, my stories, my personal details later in my tealogs. Why? Because while I truly LOVE hearing about all of your lives, when I’m looking up a tea, I only want to read details of the tea specifically in those blurbs. Thus…

Thanks to TeaTiff for sharing such a lovely brew for Day Two of the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. This sipdown is a bit of a sad one, because this is the kind of tea that reminds me of growing up, and the kind of thing my Mom would make for me.

1.5 tsp in 12oz.

Flavors: Orange Zest

Starfevre

That’s a really good idea.

Comments

Starfevre

That’s a really good idea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada