The dry tea smells like matcha, with vanilla. I brewed this for 4 minutes using water at 205 degrees. The aroma while steeping smelled like hay, with hints of jasmine and another floral. Maybe it is the orchid that is mentioned in the tea’s description. Not sure.

This has a mellow flavor, and the same florals from the aroma can be tasted in the tea. The tea is mild and has enough sweetness that no additives are needed. I’m really impressed with this one! Apparently I should stick with Yezi’s teas because I have liked them all!

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA