The dry tea smells like matcha, with vanilla. I brewed this for 4 minutes using water at 205 degrees. The aroma while steeping smelled like hay, with hints of jasmine and another floral. Maybe it is the orchid that is mentioned in the tea’s description. Not sure.

This has a mellow flavor, and the same florals from the aroma can be tasted in the tea. The tea is mild and has enough sweetness that no additives are needed. I’m really impressed with this one! Apparently I should stick with Yezi’s teas because I have liked them all!

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, and anti-intellectualism.

Rating Scale (Stolen from Cam B), effective 7/25/14: