drank White Bubbly Berry by Kally Tea

The tastebuds they are a changing! I’m less of a fan of this one when I first had it. Now, part of that may be the cold brew that i decided to try with this one but i’m just not loving it as much anymore. I’ll try and have a cup of it hot later but i’m just not feeling it. That’s likely because of the whole white tea thing i suspect since it’s just kind of a wimpy tea lol

Terri HarpLady

Thank you! When white teas first came on the market I was excited. I bought some & it basically tasted like…water? I’ve had more flavorful white teas since, & will drink some on occasion, but black tea is my boyfriend, if you know what I mean!

i am with you on that one Terri!

Tealizzy

I’m with you both!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

i am with you on that one Terri!

Tealizzy