drank Three Wishes Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to the lovely Courtney for this sample. Yet another David’s tea that I haven’t tried so it was happy to receive it from her as a surprise :) once i read the ingredients I was a little wary but i’ll drink nearly anythin…at least once :) Not crazy about this one, though that’s to bee expected as floral teas and I are very hit and miss. Still though, not nearly as bad as i thought it might end up being. The floral is just a bit too much for me, even if there’s a peach? after taste that’s happening that i do enjoy.

Thank you so much for this new tea experience courtney!

Kittenna

I have a packet of this (I hope it’s sipdown-ready) sitting downstairs in my “drink me” pile! Didn’t like it the first time….

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON