drank Lemon Sherbet by Yumchaa

mmm thank you Scheherazade for a swap of this one! I really wanted to compare this to lemon chiffon from della terra and now i have. This is like a slightly different variation of lemon chiffon from della. While the della terra one is just a bit creamier than this version, this one has just an extra splash of LEMON! to really make it pop! I think i like this version just a little better than the lemon chiffon though, because of the extra lemon. I really like the way it kinda of zings a bit more :)

Thank you again Scheherazade for this one!

Boiling 8 min or more