drank Yunnan Impérial by Mariage Frères

mmmm! I like this one. Finally getting some time to focus on drinking some of the teas i’ve swapped away to share in the goodies my parents brought back for me but still haven’t tried. I REALLY want some mousse au chocolat but i promised myself that i wouldn’t open it until i hit 200 teas as a way to bribe myself. :)

This is a good black tea, something that’s not super BOLD and STRONG, but still enough going on to give you that little kick in the morning to get your going. There’s a sweetness to this tea that i like, though it does leave my mouth a little dry – something i’ve noticed with a few other yunnans. Overall, not a bad little tea for something my parents randomly picked up!

Toronto, ON