drank Tangerine Spice by Kally Tea

I realized today that even though I have some teas nearing sipdowns, I have some old-er teas that I should work on drinking or just figure out that I should pass them on ASAP. Kally teas are the oldest in my cupboard if I’m remembering right, though when I say “old” they’re still within 8 months or so. I’m working on not only reducing my cupboard size but getting down to a smaller group of teas of which I keep maybe2oz at most if I drink them weekly. That way I’m drinking them when they’re fresh and sending more time enjoying all the teas I have.

I still like this one, though it wasn’t my favourite Kally tea. It’s not a tea that ages super well, so it’s become a bit milder, which isn’t a bad tug. Over all though, still an enjoyable up of tea.

Toronto, ON