drank Yi Fu Chun Black Tea by Yezi Tea

this is my “required” sipdown for today, though it hardly counts as a sipdown since it’s been in my cupboard for all of a day. Kittenna dropped off tea with me before her trip so i’m just bringing myself back to 160 tonight at the least so that i don’t feel pressured to sipdown things this week. If i do, great, otherwise who cares! only 10 left to go! haha

I think i have LB on the brain since this is reminding me of it – at least as a sweeter, less malty sort of version of it. I could also pick up on the peach flavors towards the middle of the sip in the later infusions. Overall a really nice tea from yezi!

Toronto, ON