drank Vanilla Plantation by Silk Road

another day…another dollar for black friday spending on tea…not a whole lot i want. Long story short since it’s way past bed time, i had this – latte style because it makes me happy :) I am thoroughly enjoying not fussing with sample sipdowns or finishing off teas…because this is my weekend to drink what i want! haha not that i hate sample sipdowns but i’ve decreased my cupboard a bunch over the past while and work stress = tea is my go too small quiet moments during the day where i can zone out, take a deep breath and stop. for. just. one. sip.

Toronto, ON