drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

I should probably stop picking this tea up. Not because it’s a bad tea but when you’ve got a stupidly long list of amazing teas from Stacy, at some point, SOME of them need to fall off the list. IE. it’s a fantastic tea! but there are 10 more amazing, incredible teas that i love EVEN MORE from stacy, that this one is just not amazing enough haha. or at least only enough to get every few months. I enjoyed the sweetness of this cup compared to the other 2 teas i drank at work today. It was a good contrast to them and made me enjoy this even more today. Sadly, it’s almost gone…but that means room for more stacy teas! woot woot!

Cavocorax

Yeah, I totally know that feeling! How do you narrow down the very best?

VariaTEA

If I were, hypothetically, thinking about branching out into straight black teas, which of Stacy’s would you recommend the most? Just out of curiosity.

VariaTEA – what are some blacks that you have liked of the few you’ve tried? Sort of depends on what you’ve found “drinkable” in the past :) (from other companies)

VariaTEA

So far I have really enjoyed Yezi’s Jin Pin and Taiwan Tea Craft’s Sun Moon Lake Assam

So i’d try the PTA (premium taiwanese assam…) personally i prefer the NON upgraded version but they are both entirely different teas IMO.

I love black lotus as well…taiwanese mountain black you’d probably like given that you enjoyed sun moon lake..beyond that, i can send you samples or give you more input once i try all the new blacks that stacy has added… i haven’t had a chance to order them yet to try them all..i’m falling behind!

Terri HarpLady

Get with it, girl!

Cavocorax

VariaTEA – do you want to try some Mi Xian or Premium Taiwanese Assam? I have those!

Comments

Cavocorax

Yeah, I totally know that feeling! How do you narrow down the very best?

Terri HarpLady