drank Candy Corn Black Tea by 52teas

It’s a little too late for me to have a black tea, but hey, it’s halloween. I don’t have any candy in my house right now since no kids come here (sadly). We might have candy over the weekend when its all on sale, muhhhahahaaaaaha!
This tea tastes like candy! I didn’t get a candy corn in this scoop, but it’s still sweet and lightly flavored of honey and caramel.

Not doing anything fancy, just going to brazilian jiujitsu and working on that mystery knit along halloween shawl which is supposed to be done today and I’m not even halfway done. Something about complicated lace knitting and excessive amount of beads, but it looks nice!

ashmanra

I had this tonight as well!

Comments

ashmanra

I had this tonight as well!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA