I got my Den’s order in the mail today, YAY!

Celebrating with some toasty ricey genmaicha with the extra kick of matcha!

TheTeaFairy

That makes two of us Stephanie. I got a small supply of Genmaicha from Zen Tea today, I’m drinking it with a nice cod filet tonight, can’t wait, love it with any fish dish!

Stephanie

Awesome TheTeaFairy! It does sound really good with fish. I’m drinking my 2nd steep now, WOW this stuff is way more caffeinated than normal Genmaicha due to the matcha…tea buzz LOL ;)

TheTeaFairy

Glad you are enjoying your cup! I’m not a fan of matcha but good tea buzz is always welcome ;-)

TeaBrat

enjoy! Den’s is yummy!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Stephanie

TeaBrat

enjoy! Den’s is yummy!

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana