drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

I had been wanting to cold brew a rooibos tea for a while and I believe it was Sil who mentioned that this was good as a cold brew. Having tried it, I can now confidently say she was right. This has all the delicious lemon chiffon taste with absolutely no hint of rooibos that I occasionally get when brewed hot. I think I will try cold brewing Lime Chiffon next. Not at all a bad introduction to the wonders of cold brewed rooibos.

Iced 8 min or more
VariaTEA

You are quite wise in the ways of tea, Sil. I polished this bottle off in no time.

just glad you found a happy spot with them :)

Comments

VariaTEA

just glad you found a happy spot with them :)

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario