Sipdown (214/217)!

I had this last night in a timolino, just because the timolino was the perfect sized thing to drink it in and use up all the leaf. I’m sad to be down a 52Teas banana blend because they’re so good, but it was a really enjoyable sipdown and I made sure to stretch it out, savor each drop, and make it really count.

The coconut was more mild in this cup, and the banana/vanilla was stronger. As well, the mouthfeel seemed to be thicker which added to the “pudding” feeling.

Goodbye Banana Pudding, you will be dearly missed!

VariaTEA

You have more teas than me again!

Comments

VariaTEA

You have more teas than me again!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada