Cinnamon Roll Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Cinnamon, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

2 Images

• “Thanks again *Emilie* for the generous sample so I could play around with it. I also got this in my grab bag, so I am happy. This was a cold brewing. DaisyChubb was right, the cream cheese...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 791 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! oh yeah baby! One of the first 52 teas i ordered and i'm finally finished the bag. While i thoroughly enjoyed this one, i find that i like the balance the strawberry pie gives to the...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4726 tasting notes
  • “My initial thought when opening this package (first one I'm reviewing from the grab bag sale), was that it seems to have the same sort of spicing as Strawberry Pie honeybush! That's exciting, since...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2229 tasting notes
  • “Started this last night/this morning, and just finishing it now. Whatever was bugging my stomach last night has now moved lower on down, and while I feel better, I'm still a bit off. Going to take...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1108 tasting notes

From 52teas

Yeah, we went there. And I’m going to warn you guys now, I DO not have all of the ingredients I need to reblend this one right now–though I imagine I will be ordering them soon–so don’t drag your feet or you’re going to miss out on something incredible.

We took our caffeine-free African honeybush and blended it with organic cinnamon chips and natural flavors (including the essences of butter, brown sugar and cream cheese frosting to name a few). This is the real deal: You’ll swear someone just baked a batch of ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls.

Our Tea of the Week for the Week of July 18th

About 52teas View company

Sipdown, and another I seem to have forgotten to write a note for, though I swear I did…did Steepster eat my note?

Anyway, not an amazing tea, to be honest. I think the cinnamon is a little overpowering, and I can’t really taste much else. On this last steep, I opted to add some milk, to see if it would make the icing pop a bit, but it just tastes kinda funny with the cinnamon note.

It’s not horrible, but nothing that is wowing me. I do thank VariaTEA for sending me this, as I’m always on the hunt for a good caffeine free blend, and I handle honeybush better than rooibos. Unfortunately, it’s just not a huge winner for me.

VariaTEA

Sometimes it is really spot on but 9/10 my experience aligns with yours. Sorry you didn’t end up with a tasty brew.

Amariel

It’s ok. I was really hoping to like it. But there was something with the cinnamon, that almost gave it a licorice like feel. It was odd….

I got this tea in a mystery pack from MissB. Thank you! :)

Okay, so the only tea from 52teas I actually own (And, I believe, the only one I had tried before this one) is Napalm Ferret. When I opened the bag of Cinnamon Roll and got a whiff, it smelled exactly like the Ferret. I was like “Why in the world does it smell like the Napalm Ferret???”. But then I realized that it’s the cinnamon that does it. Apparently this company uses very specific and pretty spicy cinnamon that you can recognize anywhere and that I am going to call Ferret Cinnamon from now on.

It was an enjoyable honeybush blend, I prefer my honeybushes and rooiboses citrusy and fruity, but a little bit of spice won’t hurt either. I did not get the “roll” part at all, however, and I did not find anything creamy about it.

I think I should just call it Ferret Cinnamon Honeybush instead, but not for long since I only have like a serving left, and I won’t be buying more any time soon.

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I only had enough of this tea for one cup. I probably could have gotten two cups out of it, but I wanted to make it strong so I knew exactly what I was dealing with. It was pretty delicious. I really could only taste the cinnamon, no icing or pastry, but it was really good! I would definitely purchase this if Frank were to re-blend it. Thanks BrewTEAlly Sweet for sending me some of this!

This is one of my favourites from 52teas. I am waiting on a refill of it in the mail right now. I enjoyed a cup of this especially after lunch.

It is a warm and toasty tea with a great cinnamon flavour. The roll part of the tea comes in the aftertaste. You really taste it in your mouth and when you smack your lips together. A real treat!

I drink this one plain with no additives.