drank Cinnamon Roll Honeybush by 52teas

Started this last night/this morning, and just finishing it now. Whatever was bugging my stomach last night has now moved lower on down, and while I feel better, I’m still a bit off. Going to take it easy today, knit, drink a lot of tea, and hopefully get a bit of writing done to boot. This tea? Amazing, as always. One of the few 52 Teas I’ve purchased more than one bag of.

VariaTEA

I hope you feel better soon, MissB!

Dustin

You just reminded me that I have a sample of this! I’m going to try it now! Feel better!

MissB

Thank you both. :)

OMGsrsly

I hope you had a good day, and you’re feeling better.

Comments

VariaTEA

I hope you feel better soon, MissB!

Dustin

MissB

Thank you both. :)

OMGsrsly

I hope you had a good day, and you’re feeling better.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England