Two Friends

Dark Chocolate, Fruity, Orange Zest, Sweet, Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 11 oz / 315 ml

From Custom (Butiki)

A reworking of Butiki’s popular “Three Friends” blend, with a different base tea (Premium Taiwanese Assam) and no marshmallow. Custom blended for Sil.

About Custom (Butiki) View company

Yup, still the best chocolate orange tea ever. This probably comes the closest to satisfying cravings for Terry’s Chocolate Oranges that I’ll ever come without ingesting hundreds of (delicious) calories. I bet sweetening it a bit would make it even more delicious…. but that’s such a slippery slope…

Fjellrev

If it’s anything like a Terry’s Chocolate Orange then I think I just may be in heaven when I try this!

it’s really tasty, though i prefer two friends to three friends lol

nom nom nom. I keep thinking that i’ve shared this more often than i have. It must be because i hoard this. I love this version from stacy so much :)

Nicole

Funny that you hoard something called “friends.” :P

I’m taking a cup of this, & a cup of the Naughty Vicar (The London Tearoom) to the bubble bath. I’ve been taking short showers lately, I miss my bubbles. Nothing like a sweet cup of tea to soak with, & 2 cups are even better than one.

I already took a sip, & this is the best cup of this yet, just right. Maybe it’s because I actually followed the steeping parameters? LOL.

JustJames

my spaces are all filled up with either tea or bath stuff. enjoy your steep in the tub!

ashmanra

Terri’s in the tub with the naughty vicar!!!

ashmanra

Oh, and two friends, too!

gmathis

Hope it’s jacuzzi sized!

Terri HarpLady

I love you guys!

Backlog!
I had this last night and I have to note that it is AMAZING. It really is much better than 3 Friends – I just really love the PTA base.

This tea. THIS TEA.

Another one I bought for my BFF (hee! Two friends!) and stole a sample of. (I have another week to try all these teas!)

I mostly taste the PTA, with hints of chocolate and orange. Not too much for me, which is good, because I do NOT like Terry’s Chocolate Oranges.

So. Delicious sweet assam tea. Hints of dark chocolate and orange. A touch of sugar to sweeten it even more. Could be good with milk but I’m sitting now and it’s too much work to go back into the kitchen. Highly recommend trying this one if you get a chance. :)

(And because it’s PTA, it’ll resteep! Yay!)

Flavors: Dark Chocolate, Fruity, Orange Zest, Sweet

I heart two friends…. I could never get behind three friends…

I loves stracy for being awesome with this one and helping me find my happy place

OMGsrsly

:D It’s delicious! I don’t think I tried 3 friends when we did the massive order here. I just didn’t like the smell of the chocolate and orange (because I don’t like the combo), but this one is so different.

One of the first teas I ordered from Butiki was Three Friends, and I love PTA, so I was excited to see Two Friends as part of the Butiki birthday sale!

Orange is the primary flavoring here, with a smooth chocolatey undertone, of course enhanced by the scrumptious Assam.

I dig it! Good idea Sil! :D

I slept really well last night, but woke up with a resounding headache. Now that I’ve had my first cup of tea though, it isn’t nearly as bad. For some reason, I’d been craving the concept of this tea for the last few days, so dug this out of the suitcase of tea sil very generously sent me.

This tea is delicious. I don’t even know that I’d necessarily identify it as a chocolate orange tea, although that might be because I put in a bit too much sugar for the orange to really taste orangey, but it was still a creamy, slightly citrusy and lightly chocolate cup. I typically don’t like chocolate in tea because I find it to taste obnoxious, but that isn’t the case here. As usual, the flavouring was subtle but also creamy and delicious, and I love the thickness of the assam base. Way to go!

I have enough left for another small cup, and will be happy to polish that off. Thanks again, sil!

this one makes me happy. Three friends i can’t drink. it just always tastes bad to me :(

keychange

I threw up in my mouth the last time I had a marshmallow tea, so I’m glad to have tried this version instead!

__Morgana__

LOL keychange

Sipdown!! (202)

Thank you Sil for sharing some of your custom blend. It definitely nails chocolate orange, capturing the essense of the fruit as opposed to the bitterness of the peel. However, at the end of the day, I am just not a chocolate orange person, nor am I a lover of orange teas. I will certainly get through this cup but this will be the last cup of this I would want.

Fjellrev

I’m excited that Stacy may reblend this one.

VariaTEA

If only the two friends were chocolate and marshmallow. That is something I could get behind :P

Fjellrev

Haha now I’m picturing a Wagon Wheel tea in my head. That would be hilarious.

Suziqzer

Maybe she needs to make you one called “two other friends” that is just chocolate and marshmallow :)

VariaTEA

Hahaha that sounds like I am in a fight with these two friends so I am trying to make them jealous by going to hang our with me two other friends :P

Suziqzer

Oh, maybe so … Didn’t think about it that way :)

OMGsrsly

VariaTEA, I would be all over that. Chocolate and marshmallow? Yes.

VariaTEA

Right!! It just sounds tasty.