The des Muses

Green Tea
Cornflower Petals, Lemon, Natural Grapefruit Flavor, Rose Petals, Strawberry, Sunflower Petals
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Nina's Tea USA

• “Sipdown!! (198) Last night I realized there were a couple teas in my cupboard that should not have been there so I am no longer in the 200s (although that might change when I get home depending on...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1847 tasting notes
  • “Made this one as a cold brew. Brewed for about 12 hours. It tastes very similar to the hot brewed tea. The green tea base is very light, slightly buttery and nutty. There is a stronger citrous...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 754 tasting notes
  • “Smells heavily of citrus. So mid sip I'm getting a metallic taste and I'm not sure why. The end is the lemon & grapefruit. I can detect the rose in it but the strawberry is completely lost. It...” Read full tasting note
    Yogru 63 tasting notes
  • “This was a free sample from Nina's Paris. I brewed it at work so I don't know if I got the temperature exact. The base seemed to be a basic green: astringent with only light buttery notes. It...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 191 tasting notes

From Nina's Paris

Sunflowers, rose petals, cornflowers, lemon, grapefruit, strawberry
A delicately scented tea with citrus fruits and strawberry accents which will bring you serenity and well-being.

About Nina's Paris View company

Sipdown!! (198)

Last night I realized there were a couple teas in my cupboard that should not have been there so I am no longer in the 200s (although that might change when I get home depending on whether my Della Terra order arrived).

Also, I maybe should not have made a cup of a new tea given I woke up with a cold and I am not entirely sure if my tasting is off or not. I know I cannot smell at all so hopefully that doesn’t throw off the taste. I find it funny that I wake up with a cold the day before I return to Montreal and the freezing cold but oh well.

Okay so I can’t taste anything :( I think I am picking up lemon but I really don’t know. I guess I wasted the sample of this tea. Damn.

Made this one as a cold brew. Brewed for about 12 hours. It tastes very similar to the hot brewed tea. The green tea base is very light, slightly buttery and nutty. There is a stronger citrous and strawberry flavours. There are undertones of a light rose flavour.

Smells heavily of citrus.
So mid sip I’m getting a metallic taste and I’m not sure why. The end is the lemon & grapefruit. I can detect the rose in it but the strawberry is completely lost.
It didn’t “wow” me, but it’s not bad. Anxious to try the other samples I got from Nina’s for comparison.

This was a free sample from Nina’s Paris. I brewed it at work so I don’t know if I got the temperature exact. The base seemed to be a basic green: astringent with only light buttery notes. It picked up the citrus flavouring but not any strawberry. There seemed to be a slight bitter edge to it but that might have been me getting the temperature off. Overall, it was a decent cup but nothing stood out.

Oh wow! Seems that I have saved the best for last!

Out of the three free samples I got, this is by far the one that works best for me.

So fresh and so citrusy!

The smell is out of this world, strawberry field meets grapefruit orchard.

Excellent green base, no astringency, vegetal enough to make it a green tea but not overly grassy.

Floral notes emerge and intertwine so well with the acidity of the grapefruit. The strawberry acts as a light sweetener.

This blend is so delicate, so elegant.

I would order this one in a heart beat.

Thank you so much Laurent for this lovely sample!

This is a free sample from “Nina’s”. Thank you!

When we had this one on Wednesday, my youngest came in apologetically and said she was distracted when she made the three teas and poured boiling water over these leaves. I told her to pull the leaves early, but she said it had been a minute or so already before she realized it. She pulled the leaves and when we served it, I poured only a little into our cups in case it had become bitter.

Wow! It was not only fine, it was delicious. The green tea base was buttery and mildly grassy, the citrus flavor was the top note for me, and there was a fruity undertone.

I tried this cold (unsweetened) after tea time and find it very refreshing. This will be a great summertime tea!