drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

I arrived back last night after a looong day of travel and a month away. In my travels I managed to stop at the Harney SoHo store and pick up some teas – woot! This is the first cup of tea I’ve sat down and enjoyed in over a month and I am impressed.

There’s definitely coconut with a light flavour of chocolate, nothing overwhelming in the chocolate, which is great. The tea base is great too. Overall an excellent tea that’s calming in it’s own way, or maybe that’s because I’m exhausted hah! Either way, I’m happy I picked this one up.

Welcome back!

Comments

Welcome back!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: