drank L'Automne by Fauchon

VariaTEA sent such a generous amount of this, I made a cup each for J and I this evening. I am really enjoying this tea, which continually amazes me. The orange seems to work well with the rooibos base – simultaneously balancing each other so neither is overwhelming, but so they’re both still present. The chocolate flavour is lovely in the background.

At this point, any herbal or rooibos that I like enough to keep around needs to be added to my cupboard. I love my black teas, but I have an awful tendency to forget to eat, but continue to drink black tea, and the caffeine just wreaks havoc on my empty stomach.

Does anyone know the best way to order Fauchon to Canada?

i haven’t figured it out yet courtney…let me know if you figure it out. i ADORE this tea… drinking it atm..

Courtney

I’m on their website, but to contact them you need to fill in all your details! I suppose I could. I do adore this tea.

VariaTEA

I am so glad you are enjoying this. It was good but I am not a chocolate orange lover so this would not have been appreciated if it stayed with me. I am grateful I got to try it though.

gasp

Courtney

Even their shipping prices within Europe seem outrageous. Sigh. I’m finding so many things I need in Europe now, just weeks after my Swedish friend left for Australia.

Terri HarpLady

This one is in my lineup!
BTW, my son’s best friend Matt married a girl from France that he met online. I still haven’t met her, but I’d love to ask her to pick up some teas when she goes home to visit :)

hahaha dooo eeeet

Courtney

Yes Terri, that’s awesome! My friends fiance is French, and he may still have family there too. I’m sure there’s some way we can conspire to get some Fauchon across the ocean.

how about…you guys pay ME to go and i’ll bring it all back…deliver it to your doors ;)

yyz

You might want to contact the people at Fouvrac to see if they are carrying any at the moment. There is some Fauchon in their Facebook pictures put not in their menu of teas though they say it is incomplete. The main French lines they have seem to be Betjeman and Barton and kusmi but they do phone orders if they carry it.

VariaTEA

yyz, everytime you mention Fouvrac I am so tempted to venture over to the store to check it out.

I WANNA GO TOOOOOOO

VariaTEA

I think it might be a bit easier for me to get there. You are welcome to come visit and we can go together :P

Me too, me too!

All are welcome :)

MissB

This is WONDERFUL stuff. I grabbed all of mine at Winners, and have yet to find it on their website, or anywhere else that will ship to Canada.

yyz

I have a list I want there cherry tea, les classiques, one of their straight black blends two of their greens ( one is meant to taste of lemon macaroons, one with a Yunnan base their smokey jasmine and according to one chat group I read their oolong Paris s’éveille is better than MF wedding imperial.

Courtney

I also have an ongoing list. I may check the Winner’s handy me tomorrow. There’s also a Holt here.

yyz

It’s possible they may appear again at winners last time it seemed it was within a few weeks after the vente privée sale.

Courtney

I haven’t heard of this sale? I do hope they reappear.

yyz

It was the us only online sale listed in miscellaneous sales thread. They seem to be doing it seasonally.

Vents privee didn’t have this…you didn’t miss it lol it was the firsts thing I looked for haha

Comments

gasp

Terri HarpLady

This one is in my lineup!

hahaha dooo eeeet

I WANNA GO TOOOOOOO

Me too, me too!

All are welcome :)

MissB

Courtney

I haven’t heard of this sale? I do hope they reappear.

yyz

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: