I’m in Montreal guys! I immediately got off the very full plane and headed to get this tea. This has become a bit of a habit when I have stopovers in Montreal, which is nearly every summer.

I’m not usually a Starbucks fan, but this is the one treat I allow myself. It’s a nice pick me up after the somewhat long flight. I’ve got about an hour and a half to kill before my flight home. Home, eeee! Even though I’ll only be there for about 7 hours, I’m so excited.

P.S. The paper and presentation I saved for the flights, well I finished the paper within the first hour and got two chapters of studying done for medical evolution. Productivity for the win.

Fjellrev

Go you, being all productive!

Thanks! It’s amazing what one can do when the Internet is inaccessible. :P

VariaTEA

For a short while, we were in the same place and that is nice :)

Courtney

We were! I am still technically here, on the runway. Perhaps we will be geographically close again soon.

Haha and maybe someday we will actually meet face to face :P