drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

My friend sent this one along and it is seriously tasty. It has a subtle genmaicha vibe going on, plus the strong caramel flavour.

I can see why some would think this similar to Japon, but I have to say the tastes are a wee bit different, but the low maintenance (AKA steep at boiling) of this tea might almost put this one in the lead. Gasp. I feel horrid even typing that. I’ll have to contemplate that a bit more before fully deciding.

whatshesaid

Can’t wait for the order!!

Comments

whatshesaid

Can’t wait for the order!!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: