I’ve since amended my ways, but as a six year old fruit loops, particularly the blue variety, were one of my favourite things in the whole wide world. I only encountered them when we stayed in hotels with continental breakfasts- aka, when we stayed overnight at the pit stop, Santa Nella, on our way down to Disneyland.

The smell of this tea brings back memories. Hello fruit loops. Hello Santa Nella. Are we at Disneyland yet? Nope.

The chocolate is a nice touch to the candied blueberry note; I never thought to try fruit loops with chocolate milk! I think there some pop tart undertones here too. Aw.. I haven’t had a pop tart since elementary school.

Quick Summary: the tea has a profile of candied berry fruit, limp chocolate, and malt. Like fruit loops, or pop tarts, there’s something cheap and fun about this tea. It has its own appeal and the ghost candies are cute. This cup is hitting that nostalgic satisfying spot right now.

Thanks for including this as a sample, Della Terra, and also for the speedy delivery! This got here in less than four business days.

oh boy. I had a pop tart… yesterday. :D

oh boy. I had a pop tart… yesterday. :D

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …