drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

This is the last of my sample and I was surprised I had not already reviewed this tea.

In appearance the tea is dark brown/black in small squiggly pieces mixed with small chocolate pieces, some sort of biscuit looking pieces, large vanilla pod chunks and an abundance of rainbow sprinkles. It’s a happy sort of mixture.

The blend has a dark cocoa and vanilla aroma with some strange chemical tang. Oohh that’s not good.

Once steeped the tea is dark brown in appearance and has a sweet and creamy vanilla candy scent that is somewhat artificial.

Well it’s naturally sweet and very vanilla candy like but it’s rather pleasing. It has a silky creaminess that is smooth and elegant with enough vanilla ice cream essence to remind me of childhood. The chocolate is there but more in the after taste and with a cocoa slightly sour and sweet kick.

It doesn’t quite taste like ice cream cake but it’s not a bad feat for a tea. It’s creamy, sweet, vanilla, thick, chocolatey and good to drink if your craving something naughty (like I am craving an actual ice cream cake now).

Still the artificial flavours and smell knock this down from being something I would order or trade for again.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom