In raw form this tea is a vibrant mixture of green, red, dark purple and yellow colours. The ingredients are large for the most part and look dry, crisp and fresh.

It has a very dry woody and peppery herbal scent with a touch of flowers.

Brewing Instructions: Add 3g of tea per cup into a teapot and steep with boiling water for 7-10 minutes.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, orange flowers, rosehip, sea buckthorn berries & lemon verbena.

Once steeped this tea is dark red in colour and has a gentle sweet fruit and herby aroma. Very berry like.

The first few sips reveal a soft berry fruitiness that quickly becomes dry and herbal tasting. The hibiscus is not overly sour or tart and it’s largest influence is on the colour above all else. The rosehips are quite dominant and dry tasting but is also lightened by the subtle citrus flavours from the orange flowers and lemon verbena. All of this leaves a floral berry like after taste which sits well with the warm weather today.

All of the ingredients taste natural and uplifting. Honestly I didn’t know what to think of this blend as I am not usually a fan of hibiscus or rosehips BUT this is so light and airy that it’s enjoyable and a good exception to my rule. You get used to the herbal taste which admittedly is not for everyone (as my husband will tell you) but I like herbal tea so this was right up my street.

For more information and pictures please view my blog.

Boiling 8 min or more

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom