I haven’t had any of these pearls in a while and my first sip is of nothing but regression. How could I ever forget my beloved Fengqing Dragon Pearls? Well I just finished off last nights Chinese dinner of noodles and mushrooms in Chinese curry sauce for lunch and this tea went amazingly well with it.

Now I have 24 orders to make and gather after the long weekend and bank holiday. Gives me time to catch up with Glee :)

woah 24 orders…

Terri HarpLady

That’s awesome Kitty! Glad to hear business is good!
I checked out your jewelry page, & although I don’t wear jewelry (due to my skin reacting to most metals, followed by my crazy long hair getting tangled in everything), it was fun to peek around at your stuff! You have some really cute things on there!

Comments

woah 24 orders…

Terri HarpLady

That’s awesome Kitty! Glad to hear business is good!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom