I’ve spent all day alone, not saying a word to another human being (face to face or verbally anyway). I think I’m crossing the path to loneliness. I hate when my husband has to work double shifts :(

At least I have everyone here to keep me company, and my tea of course. As for my kitties they are having a lazy day on my bed.

This blend looks like Bai Mu Dan that has been broken down into smaller pieces, nothing particularly special by appearance. Then when it comes to smelling the raw blend it’s a different story, sweet, juicy and floral grape is jumping out of the packet. A rummage around and I can spot a few huge dried grapes, I had to have a cheeky taste. So juicy and sticky, pure grape goodness. If the tea tastes like that grape did then this will be great.

I can taste the Bai Mu Dan at first (sweet, floral and dry) before going into a pure, juicy, grape flavour in the after taste. They compliment each other very well, both are delicate but provide enough flavour to be very pleasing. Honestly it tastes as good brewed as it does raw.

It’s almost like a very mild grape flavoured bottled water but much more tasty. I might try this iced next time, need to get a glass iced pitcher from Ikea first. Roll on tomorrow.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom