drank Candy Corn Black Tea by 52teas

Received this in the secret pumpkin swap from RogersCK.

I am not a huge candy corn fan. I do not dislike, but I would say I do not like it. I am neither here nor there when I think of candy corn. Neutral I guess you would say.

This dry tea smells of 52 teas black tea blends. I find they all have a generic smell.

Brewed this one reminds me of black tea with wild honey. Ashmanra commented in her review this reminds her of Harney and Sons Elyse’s blend and I would agree. This one also has a soft, creamy vanilla and caramel taste to it. I made sure that there was a peice of candy corn in the scoop for this tea. It is sweet from the candy corn. As it starts to cool I would guess the flavour is morphing into a candy corn type flavour (for as much as I remember what candy corn tastes like).

This is a good blend. I would not have picked it up myself, so I am glad I had a chance to try it. I think for myself, I preferred it when it was hot and had more of a honey flavour vs. when it started to cool off.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA